DutchGrid Certificate Query and Retrieval|
You can retrieve your issued certificate, or look up the public certificate of other subscribers, by providing your search term below. You can search for subject Distinguished Names, specific serial numbers, public key modulus or the SHA-1 finger print. This interface must not be used for automated bulk retrievals. Abuse will be detected, treated as abuse and be followed up with your network provider.
- when searching for subject names, a reasonable number of characters must be provided
- when searching for finger prints, a SHA-1 finger print of 59 characters, with each octet separated by colons, must be provided
- when searching for public key moduli, at least 20 nibbles must be provided (without colons)
- no more than 15 matches are returned for any query; if more certificates match your query, you will be asked to be more precise
- only those certificates that are currently valid will be shown